Information for Parents
At Prendergast we aim to:
• Maintain and develop the school tradition of providing the highest quality of education and support.
• Create an environment in which girls and boys of all abilities learn to enjoy working hard in order to fulfil their potential.
• Encourage our students to have confidence in themselves and a sense of self-worth.
• Have a school where girls and boys are polite and co-operate so that there is an atmosphere where everyone respects the rights and needs of others.
• Teach our students to understand and value their own heritage and faith while at the same time understanding and respecting those from all cultures.
• Encourage girls and boys to participate in all activities of the school with enthusiasm whether they are academic, creative, sporting or musical activities.
• Develop within the student a sense of responsibility and service to the school and the community.